[Koha-devel] RESTful Apis

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Sun Sep 20 02:11:22 CEST 2015

Hi All -

For those of you in the know, can we get a public update of where we are
with this?  I believe we had some new action items out of the last IRC dev
meeting, and I'm curious as to what we've met so far.  Also there was some
discussion/difficulty with perhaps having to run something (mojolicous
iirc) as a daemon vs not having to.  (I think maybe Tomas was going to help
with the technical difficulty on that.

I'm just looking for updates on this whole thing.  We've got some excited
thoughts, ideas, and plans to use these APIs asap.

Oh yeah BTW Elastic is completely developed and ready.  We need tons of
testing etc. and reports to Robin for "tweaking" the code for the results
we are looking for.  Please if you have time - test ES and send your
feedback.  We've got sometime left for this to be an option for the next
release (and the RESTapis too).

Thanks much,
Brendan Gallagher

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com