[Koha-devel] Change orientation of label printing

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Sep 23 13:55:38 CEST 2015

I haven't tried this, so take it with a grain of salt... but what about
changing the label template, reversing the page height and width? E.g. for
U.S. Letter size paper, use Page Height 8.5, Page Width 11.

If this causes the page to print off the page, you can change the print
orientation in your pdf viewer as you print.