[Koha-devel] Failing tests

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Apr 8 23:44:19 CEST 2016

On 9 April 2016 at 09:31, Mark Tompsett <mtompset at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I’m not understanding why
> http://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D7/695/#showFailuresLink
> is so large. Granted, I’m on Debian 8, but only my TestBuilder failed last
> time I checked. I’ve been drop’ing my DB and creating a basic every sample
> installed DB for several tests lately. Any thoughts as to the cause?

10 failing, the easiest way to find it is read the console output
http://jenkins.koha-community.org/job/Koha_Master_D7/695/console

You can spot stuff like this

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a
foreign key constraint fails (`koha_master`.`edifact_messages`,
CONSTRAINT `emfk_basketno` FOREIGN KEY (`basketno`) REFERENCES
`aqbasket` (`basketno`)) [for Statement "DELETE FROM `aqbasket` WHERE
( `basketno` = ? )" with ParamValues: 0='9'] at
/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1593

Chris