[Koha-devel] International ES sign-off testing day (next Tuesday/Wednesday)

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Mon Apr 11 18:29:57 CEST 2016

Hi -

Well I didn't want to put times in there exactly - I was sort of hoping for
a day of work.  So that being Wednesday for the New Zealand types and
Tuesday for the rest of us.  Nick (kidclamp) will have two identical
servers up (one ES and one Zebra) by the end of the day (today - Monday for
him).  So anyone and everyone will be able to test.  Ideally Chris will be
ready for patches or answering questions on his Wednesday morning (9am New
Zealand time).

HTH
Cheers,
Brendan

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 2:58 AM, Katrin Fischer <Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de>
wrote:

> Hi Brendan,
>
> could you share some link as we have on the agendas for the meetings to
> define the time window?
>
> Have a nice weekend,
>
> Katrin
>
> Am 07.04.2016 um 23:52 schrieb Brendan Gallagher:
> > Hello All -
> >
> > I am hoping that we could have a day next week where we are in irc
> > channel #koha and do some testing of Elastic.  Ideally target that to be
> > Wednesday for NZ UTC +12 (iirc) and Tuesday morning for me.  The idea is
> > that we'll have Chris (rangi) in channel to look at problems and fix
> > problems that day as we bring them up to him.  Nick (kidclamp) from
> > ByWater will also be present as he has done the most testing on our side.
> >
> > Ideally we'll have some ES installs setup - hopefully (we bywater will
> > have 2 identical datasets - 1 running ES and 1 running zebra (but with
> > the ES code installed))...  More setups are welcome.
> >
> > We could hopefully get everything set well so that we could get a
> > sign-off that day and get this into QA.  Also another thought is that we
> > edit a wiki-page so that we can list things that ES is doing already -
> > what system preferences effect it etc.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Brendan
> >
> > --

> > Brendan A. Gallagher
> > ByWater Solutions
> > CEO

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com