[Koha-devel] Frameworks / DB constraints

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:34:32 CEST 2016

Hi fellows, I noticed (in a production server) that a cataloguing framework
was deleted by a user. This raised a problem with records that used that
framework: trying to look at the record's detail page ended up in a fatal
error.

Currently, the framework code is not a FK, so we don't enforce it at DB
level. A possible solution is to just add it as a FK, another option would
be to fallback to the default framework in the relevant function. Jesse
proposed on IRC creating the foreign key with ON DELETE SET NULL.

We need to fix this, so: ideas? preferences? vote?

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)