[Koha-devel] Updating Koha manual documenation

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Thu Apr 21 09:39:31 CEST 2016

Hiya!

The description of the koha-docs mailing list says "This list will be
used to send patches to the documentation manager. Please send all
documentation patches to this list for review." I know I have sent
documentation patches to this before, and Nicole has pushed them.

The easiest thing might be to ask Nicole on IRC, I guess.

Best regards,
Magnus