[Koha-devel] How long is a call to schema() supposed to take

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Mon Aug 1 22:56:36 CEST 2016

Hi Kyle!

Not sure I understand your first sentence...
But what you tell me is to try to move to 3.20.X, with X great than the
3.20.01 that I currently run?  Not easily feasible with the stack over
it, but just knowing that it is software and has been worked on is good
news to me.

Thanks!

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>