[Koha-devel] How long is a call to schema() supposed to take

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Tue Aug 2 15:36:26 CEST 2016

haaaa,

No, got git setups.  Any instructions on that?  two lines maybe? one?  :-)
Was wondering actually if having plack for one install on 16.05 would
break another installation on 3.20 sharing apache.  Most things Apache
are secluded by virtual host, but some are global.  I live in fear...

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>