[Koha-devel] Enabling Arabic and Kurdish Indexing

MHE I.T. Admin (DRR) admin at mhe-krg.org
Wed Dec 21 13:00:49 CET 2016

Now it passed I think, with 0777 permission but still the search does not
work

root at koyauniversity ~ # koha-restart-zebra library
Restarting Zebra server for library
root at koyauniversity ~ # sudo koha-rebuild-zebra -f library
Warning: You passed -x which is already the default and is now deprecated
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (10) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (718) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (41) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (42) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (1527) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (1538) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (1766) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (1027) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (645) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (642) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (5923) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (7968) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (7960) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (7976) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 698.
00:30:06-21/12 zebraidx(21912) [warn] default.idx:13: Failed to load ICU
chain words-icu.xml
root at koyauniversity ~ #

T. +964.XXX.XXX XXX *|* E. admin at mhe-krg.org