[Koha-devel] Z39.50 Search Point not responding

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Wed Feb 3 01:55:08 CET 2016

On 02/02/16 23:39, Akpokodje Vera N. wrote:
> Hello,
> Please i need help on how to get my Z39.50 protocol back to work.
> I just realized recently that searches on that page returns an error message "nothing found"
>
> Thank you.
>

> Akpokodje Vera N.
> Systems Librarian / Analyst
>
> University of Jos Library,Jos,
> Plateau State.
>
> Nigeria.
Hi,
This is not a question about Koha development and would have been better
directed to the general mailing list.  You'll be more likely to get an
answer as well as not interrupting our busy developers. :)

Have you checked that the port is open on the server?  Its usually port
7090 iirc.

Otherwise check the parameters for the z39.50 server
(http://irspy.indexdata.com/).  Perhaps try to ping it and see if you
get a response.

I hope this helps.
Bob