[Koha-devel] Z39.50 Search Point error

Akpokodje Vera N. veraforlive at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 11:13:21 CET 2016

Urgent please!

I will need help on how to get my Z39.50 protocol back to work to enable my library continue with Copy Cataloging.

I configured the Z39.50 search point in the past and it had worked perfectly well until some few days ago when i started receiving "not found" error message for any material searched for (I do not know what went wrong).

I have deleted all the libraries (Library of Congress,etc) added to the Z39.50 and re- added them all over again but still get the same error.

This problem is delaying our work! Someone should please help me on this issue.
Thank you

Akpokodje Vera N.
Systems Librarian / Analyst

University of Jos Library,Jos,
Plateau State.

Nigeria.
blog: http://unijoslibrary1@blogspot.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/unijoslibrary1
Facebook: www.facebook.com/unijoslibrary.plateau
Telephone: +234 8036357386
alternative email: vera4live at gmail.com

GIVE JESUS A CHANCE TODAY! HE CARES FOR YOU!