[Koha-devel] Discussion for Bug 14757 - Allow the use of Template Toolkit syntax for slips and notices

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Feb 3 16:22:50 CET 2016

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Kyle Hall <kyle.m.hall at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think Jonathan has an excellent plan of attack, but it does require a
> complete switchover all at once.

Rather than forcing a complete switchover right off the bat, I suggest
adding a flag that specifies whether old-style or TT templates are in
effect for a given notice.  That way, we'll have much more flexibility
to design the new templating mechanism to take full advantage of
Template Toolkit, and folks will have the ability to migrate their
notices definitions on their own schedule.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt