[Koha-devel] about using XSLT for display of holdings (952)

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Feb 8 02:10:19 CET 2016

Hmm, it's a good question I think.

I imagine part of it might be a speed thing, or coincidence?

I know Fridolyn was planning on trimming the number of items added as 952s
to the Zebra records, so in that case the database would have the true
reflection of holdings while the MARCXML would only have a snapshot.

Overall, not sure.

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems