[Koha-devel] Apache error logs

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Feb 8 13:58:02 CET 2016

Paul A wrote:
> I have noted that two new (to us) spiders are quite busy, and date-times
> appear to correspond -- webmeup-crawler.com and ahrefs.com -- but I
> don't want to libel them before digging deeper (probably end up
> firewalling them.) It *might* have something to do with ISBD view.
>
> Has anyone got any thoughts?

I'm 99% sure we often have to block ahrefs from clients' catalogues just
because it ignores part of robots.txt and overloads clients. I don't
remember seeing anything like the "Use of uninitialized value
$code_wanted in string eq at /usr/share/perl5/MARC/Field.pm line 314"
error but I don't think many use ISBD view so it could be related.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op