[Koha-devel] Country-specific forks?

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Feb 11 19:50:02 CET 2016

Hmm, I'm wary of monkey patch like stuff like that... Though it certainly
has its place.  Agree in general that we need to be more pluggable.. Though
when I suggested that the Norwegian stuff should have extended the plugin
system in core then been a plugin I was met with a fair bit of opposition
at the time.