[Koha-devel] Country-specific forks?

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Thu Feb 11 20:21:41 CET 2016

Just so I do not sound like a Norwegian-hater (which would be very hard,
I can't imagine anyone hating Norwegians! ), I want to specify that my
comment was not suggesting a specific fork.  That would be messy.

I would have thought this feature could have been generalized enough to
be named something else than "Norvegian", and if something needed to be
hardcoded, it could be a patch easily downloadable, maintained by the
Norwegian community.  (Not sure what that implies, so please use salt...:) )

But then again, I don't mind the name as much as the fact that it
brought a lot with it, filled my logs, forced me to update my servers
and realise that it must be "compiling" (and failing) every single time
i get on those pages, thus impacting performance... Then writing an
email and sounding like Norwegians are the worst :-)

I hope to visit Norway one day...

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>