[Koha-devel] Huge performance issue cause by bug 13618 (XSS)

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Feb 11 20:45:43 CET 2016

I have reverted the patch series.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 11:19 PM, Renvoize, Martin <
martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com> wrote:

> Interestingly enough there was recently a long debate about xss escaping
> over in the Mojo irc channel. They obviously have their own temptation
> engine which uses Mojo::DOM in parts (which includes the xss_escape code).
>
> I'm envisioning the we'll end up needing to do that digging into
> Template::Stash::AutoEscaping and would suggest whoever does perhaps bases
> some enhancements on the mojo code ;-)
>
> For reference: http://irclog.perlgeek.de/mojo/2016-02-09#i_12010985 ,
> https://github.com/kraih/mojo/commit/ccbd7e92ffe2029e83f14e077095d6ddda27cd1c
>
> Martin

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com