[Koha-devel] Too warning in Koha log " ... CGI::param called in list context from package main ..."

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:00:49 CET 2016

Greetings,

My only concern is aging code. In the mean time, I think it is totally
functional as a nice quick fix.

Additionally, as we patch these params with multi_params, perhaps we should
better document paths of execution to evaluate whether it really is a
multi_param or just a param. And if we need that single value in an array
for some reason, why not:

my @foobars;
my $foobar = $query->param('foobar') // q{};
push @foobars, $foobar;

This is clear that the foobar param is scalar, and only pushes a clean value
into the foobars array.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett