[Koha-devel] Which version of Zebra in Debian Jessie?

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Jan 12 20:06:50 CET 2016

Hi to all,

testing the install of Koha oldstable (3.20.7.1 now) with packaging I find this
problem about version of Zebra:

1)If I create only /etc/apt/sources.list.d/koha.list with
deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha oldstable main

I install Zebra from debian jessie repo, so version 2.0.59
with the problem "ICU phrase searches for terms split by ICU ZEB-664"

2)If I add /etc/apt/sources.list.d/indexdata.list with
deb http://ftp.indexdata.dk/debian jessie main

The sistem try to install zebra 2.0.61 with new yaz lib (5.15.2)
This version of yaz doesn't work with package libnet-z3950-zoom-perl,
the essential package for search and cataloguing.

So, do you have fund this problem ?
Do you think that the only solution now is to install zebra 2.0.59 on Debian Jessie ?

Bye
Zeno Tajoli