[Koha-devel] Merge borrowers and deletedborrowers tables

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Jan 13 17:23:52 CET 2016

Some of the existing constraints are wrong, some does not exist.
On the 3 bug reports (see original message), I have submitted patches
to add/fix the FK constraint, but we will loose data.
The big advantage is... not to loose these data :)
For the major part of the existing foreign keys, we can keep them,
even if the patron is "deleted".
We will need to provide a script to really remove the patrons a
library would want to delete.