[Koha-devel] Which version of Zebra in Debian Jessie?

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Jan 19 03:15:03 CET 2016

I'm also curious about what you mean when you say that
"libnet-z3950-zoom-perl" doesn't work for you. It may indeed be necessary to
re-install it as it probably compiles against whatever YAZ is installed in
the system at the time.

Honestly haven't looked into it myself as we use openSUSE so we don't use
the Debian packages...

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems