[Koha-devel] Jenkins (we want to move the server)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jan 22 09:54:43 CET 2016

Hi koha-devel (and especially chris I think)

The jenkins server is now pretty old, we (BibLibre) have new (fancy)
platforms where we would like to move it.

First question: do we agree that jenkins.koha-community.org is now only
collecting data from other servers as "master", and no integration is
made on BibLibre server anymore ? If I'm wrong we need some explanations !

Migration plan: what do we need to move ? the .war only ? a mysql db we
have [koha, koha_univ_lyon3, koha_biblibre_master] ?

Another question: it seems I don't have an account anymore on jenkins http.

thx to answer by including laurent, our sysop (he's not on koha-devel)

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques