[Koha-devel] Zebra: the 'elements zebra::snippet' doesn't work

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Wed Jan 27 06:19:30 CET 2016

Hi David and all,

>That's pretty strange. I'm using Zebra 2.0.60, and the zebra::* elements
>work fine on openSUSE.

this installation is Zebra 2.0.61. on Debian Jessie

>"<install_path>/etc/zebradb/retrieval-info-bib-dom.xml" is an interesting
>filepath.
[...]
>Are you using a Gitified Koha or a Git Dev install of Koha? My Git Dev
>install has something like
>"/home/dcook/koha-dev/etc/zebradb/retrieval-info-bib-dom.xsl".

It is a Git Dev install of Koha.
So insert '<install_path>' in the mail because is out of standard place

>Did you load an old Koha configuration and database? Or did you start fresh?
>You might need to do a Zebra re-index and a Zebra re-start.

It is a start from fresh install and I do same  Zebra re-index and a Zebra re-start.
But now I try starting from a fresh debian 8 and I will say the result.

> Are you able to do normal searches in Koha or yaz-client?

In fact yes, I can do normal searches with Koha Opac and with yaz-client.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli