[Koha-devel] Read suggestions plugin

SUZUKI Arthur arthur.suzuki at univ-lyon3.fr
Fri Jul 1 17:01:49 CEST 2016

Hi Devs,
I've been implementing a first prototype of what may looks like "Amazon
buy suggestions" like "other users who have bought this also bought...."
It provides a list of similar references based on what other borrowers
has previously issued.

If anyone would like to test this it is available here :
https://github.com/Liliputech/KohaReadSuggestion

Hope you'll like this work in progress.
Special thanks to Kile Hall whose previous and current work on Koha
Plugin System has really helped me a lot while designing this.
More information on installing plugins here :
http://bywatersolutions.com/2013/01/23/koha-plugin-system-coming-soon/

Thanks to the whole Koha community for the great software and clean code
and to Kohala for the organization of the Koha Symposium in France, Lyon.
Best regards,

Arthur Suzuki
Librarians IT Team,
University Jean Moulin Lyon 3