[Koha-devel] Permissions for /var/spool/koha/instance and possible path changes

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Jul 13 04:13:46 CEST 2016

That’s an option for folk doing tarball installs, but I’m thinking for the Debian packages, which already have a set way of doing things (like code in /usr/share/koha, etc).

To be honest, I’ve been thinking a bit about making RPM packages for Koha and thinking about where I’d put all the files… I’d probably want to emulate the Debian layout as much as possible to reuse scripts with hard-coded values. Of course, I probably won’t make an official RPM for Koha since managing the Perl dependencies on a non-Debian system is impossible using the distro’s package manager alone…

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St