[Koha-devel] mailing list creation for greek koha community

Γιάννης Κουρμούλης ikourmou at lib.auth.gr
Wed Jul 13 08:37:58 CEST 2016

dear developers list

a month ago, I sent the following mail to mailman at lists.koha-community.org.

-----
-Dear administrators
-
-as we are trying to establish the Greek Koha Users Group, we would also
like to create the Greek koha users mailing list. I understand that we
-need a "List creator's (authentication) password". Could you provide it?
-
-thank you
​-----

​I have not received any response since. ​If any administrator of the koha
mailing lists sees this, please respond...

thank you

Γιάννης Κουρμούλης
Βιβλιοθήκη και Κέντρο Πληροφόρησης Α.Π.Θ.
Ομάδα Τεχνικής Υποστήριξης
Τηλ: 2310995368
Fax: 2310995364

-|Giannis Kourmoulis
-|Library and Information Centre A.U.Th.
-|Technical Support Team
-|Tel: +302310995368
-|Fax: +302310995364

email:libsupport at lib.auth.gr