[Koha-devel] log file of activities for admin of koha in the library

Michael Hafen michael.hafen at washk12.org
Thu Jul 21 19:03:30 CEST 2016

Ok, for the Guided Reports the SQL will be something like:

SELECT al.timestamp AS DateAndTime,b.surname,b.firstname,module,action FROM
action_logs AS al LEFT JOIN borrowers AS b ON user = b.borrowernumber WHERE
user <> 0 AND al.timestamp BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mmd-dd)|date>> AND <<And
(yyyy-nn-dd)|date>> ORDER BY b.surname,b.firstname,al.timestamp

You may want to adjust the order by with asc or desc qualifiers on the
timestamp.

But this only works for periods where you have the logging enabled, and
only for those modules that are enabled.  For example I don't see
circulation when I run that SQL because I don't have logging enabled for
that module.