[Koha-devel] Pre-RFC on new discrete calendar

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jul 24 22:42:51 CEST 2016

Hi Philippe,

thx for trying to get things moving again - I know there are quite a lot
calendar related bugs to be found in bugzilla.

Can you explain a bit about how this would change the GUI for the users?
Do you have to keep it up to date or does the table get filled
automatically for recurring events?

I am a bit concerned about the limitation of one year into the past and
one year into the future. What happens if a due date goes beyond that or
an item is overdue before that?

Katrin