[Koha-devel] KohaDevBox + MariaDB

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:35:13 CEST 2016

The shell-script driven version can be found in the 'legacy' branch.

Regarding Windows users, I didn't find any enthusiasm so far that would
justify the effort of running ansible inside the box (thus removing the
dependency). But it can be done.

People can use the legacy one, but it needs work. I personally maintain the
other one.