[Koha-devel] Using the file upload feature for more customization

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Tue Jun 14 16:12:25 CEST 2016

Sounds not bad to me.

A problem we might have to tackle is: The unique hash generated is based on the contents of the file and some additional parameters. The original design likely did not allow for updating files as we probably want for some categories. So we need to be able to update/replace files while keeping the unique hash (and its associated URL) instead of adding new files and URLs constantly.