[Koha-devel] Testing party

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Tue Jun 21 18:35:35 CEST 2016

Hi devs,
Next week, we are hosting the French symposium Koha and we are planning a day of tests and sign-off patches on Wednesday.
I have selected some bugs that we can test on sandboxes : you can see them on this trello : https://trello.com/b/OvgNlL8t/atelier-signature-de-patchs-symposium-2016
If you have patches to submit to bugs tickets for some functionalities that we can test on a sandbox, don't hesitate to tell me, I will add it to the trello.

Thank you in advance,

Cheers,

Sonia BOUIS

Responsable du Système intégré de gestion des bibliothèques

bIBLIOTHÈQUES UNIVERSITAIRES
Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
6 Cours Albert Thomas - B.P. 8242 - 69355 Lyon Cedex 08
ligne directe : +33 (0)4 78 78 79 03 | http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr<http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr/>

L'Université Jean Moulin est membre fondateur de l'Université de Lyon