[Koha-devel] libsearch-elasticsearch-perl and liblog-any-perl

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Thu Jun 23 10:17:26 CEST 2016

Hi,
I'd like to show Koha running with Elasticsearch at the incoming KohaLa's Symposium in Lyon.
I have a Debian 8.5 + Koha 16.05 virtual machine.
Following [1] and [2], I installed Elasticsearch.
However, installing related Perl modules, I get this error (translated from Italian):

libsearch-elasticsearch-perl depends on liblog-any-perl (>= 1.02); but:
  installed version of liblog-any-perl is 0.15-1.

There is something about liblog-any-perl >0.15-1 in [3], but it seems not stable.

Any help?
Thx. Stefano

[1] https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Elasticsearch
[2] http://debian.koha-community.org/koha/otherthings/