[Koha-devel] Jenkins (we want to move the server)

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Mar 1 20:15:13 CET 2016

* Laurent Ducos (laurent.ducos at biblibre.com) wrote:
> Hello.
> Jenkins Server is prodution for several weeks.
> Do you know if Jenkins server is backup and if so how?
> If the server breaks , I have no backup to rebuild it.
> Thanks.

Hi Laurent

As Biblibre had graciously offered to host the jenkins server (when it was moved off
of the linode server that runs bugzilla) I had just assumed it was backed up as
part of usual backups.

So if that is not occuring, I think we will need to institute some backup.
But really it is just the configuration that we need, everything else we can recreate
if we had to

Chris

--
Chris Cormack