[Koha-devel] Wiki - Delete/disable user Xdbmsx

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 16:50:53 CET 2016

Salvete!

>>  I accidentally approved a new wiki user last night (I thought I had
> rejected
>>  it, but must have approved it :-( ).
>>
>>  Could someone who has permission disable/block the user Xdbmsx as I
> don't have
>>  permissions to do this.
>>
>>  The user has also created several pages that need to be deleted.

     Hey I'm just very happy for your help, David. I feel like it's very seldom that any user waits more than a week or so to get access to the wiki. I try to check on weekends. I've been tempted to send summat out to the main list encouraging people to add details to their requests so we can sort out the spam bots easier. I end up holding or rejecting an awful lot in the name of fighting spam.

Cheers,
Brooke