[Koha-devel] Accidental ban from bugzilla

Remi MP remi.mayrand-provencher at inLibro.com
Fri Mar 4 20:14:12 CET 2016

The bot could save a lot of people a lot of time if used/patched
correctly. In my opinion, if the bot automatically changes the bugs'
statuses to patch didn't apply or failed qa, it shouldn't be considered
annyoing, since it shouldn't try to test the bugs that are already
marked as not applying correctly.

The main thing I might consider annoying is the message it writes on
bugs when the tests are run properly. It should only make changes to
bugs that have problems, this way it could save a lot of time without
putting any pressure on anyone.