[Koha-devel] New "renew" shortcut conflicts with previous use of the accesskey attribute

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Mar 6 22:13:09 CET 2016

I tested in circulation with Firefox. It seemed to me that the (Y) and
(N) options demanded for a capital letter, while the tabs on top work
with a lower case one. So both seemed to work - but I might have missed
something.

As the renew option in the header search is quite new - could we just
switch it to another letter?

Katrin