[Koha-devel] Working on Koha interface guidelines

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Mon Mar 7 21:55:22 CET 2016

Owen,

I'm really glad that you re-posted this -- it's a page that I wish that I
had seen two years ago -- it gives me names for things that I've had to
muddle through describing.

I've added a link to this page at the end of the terminology page on the
wiki: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Terminology

It would be useful if the blue highlighting were a tad more transparent on
your screenshots, but I know that's likely to be a pain.

--Barton