[Koha-devel] merge_authority.pl and merges in general not working correctly on 3.22 and master

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Wed Mar 9 08:28:31 CET 2016

Hi,

I can't reproduce the first problem (tested on master and 3.22.4)
Could you file a new bug on the bug tracker
(http://bugs.koha-community.org/) with concrete examples ?

Also, please open a separate bug for the second problem as it's a
different issue.

Le 08/03/2016 17:08, Remi MP a écrit :
> Hi,
> one of our clients has just migrated to 3.22.04 and noticed that even
> since bug15358, authority merge will not change the corresponding
> notices properly. It changes the authority number in the biblios but not
> the corresponding fields.
> Also, the merge_authority.pl script doesn't work on master :
>
>   Can't locate object method "authtypecode" via package "2" (perhaps you
> forgot to load "2"?) at ./merge_authority.pl line 58.
>
> Is this an important issue for anyone else?

Julian Maurice <julian.maurice at biblibre.com>
BibLibre