[Koha-devel] Packing needs - status to add to bugzilla and the dashboard?

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:42:10 CET 2016

Also, are you saying any newly packaged libraries *must* make it in to
Debian? Can we not host our own packaged libraries on our apt server? Why
must packages meet the Debian requirements?

This seems like it's adding yet another barrier to entry for new Koha
developers. Now we all need to be Debian package maintainers as well?

It seems like we're taking away one of the most powerful features of Perl,
it's extensive library of available modules.

Just a thought.

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )