[Koha-devel] Tests failing on master

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Mar 31 10:27:48 CEST 2016

t_db_dependent_OAI_Server_t.ListMetadataFormats
=> Regarding Mark comment, it's fixed (bug#?)

t_db_dependent_TestBuilder_t.TestBuilder should be able to create an
object for every sources
=> Pass for me using kohastructure.sql

t_db_dependent_db_structure_t.Number of runned tests does not match plan.
=> This is because we have added constraint and or column and not
updated the number of tests.
If the change
-use Test::More tests => 409;
+use Test::More tests => 415;
is made, all tests pass.
Should we 1) remove the plan (and add done_testing) or 2) be aware of
that and be care?
I'd vote for 1.

xt_single_quotes_t.Files do not contain single quotes _('
=> Will be fixed by bug 16178

t_db_dependent_ColumnsSettings_t.columns for admin>currency>currencies-table
=> Will be fixed by bug 16177

t_db_dependent_Reports_Guided_t.filter takes report id
=> I got the failure, but only once, the first one!
Could someone add
  72 use Data::Dumper;warn Dumper get_saved_reports( $report_ids[0] );
Before executing the tests?

t_db_dependent_UsageStats_t.$report->{systempreferences}->{OpenLibrarySearch}
= 1
=> Will be fixed by bug 16176

xt_author_icondirectories_t.STAFF prog and OPAC xslt icon directories
have same contents
=> Why does this test want Staff prog and opac xslt icon to have the
same content??

xt_author_icondirectories_t.opac_icon_directory:
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/xslt/itemtypeimg exists
xt_author_icondirectories_t.Number of runned tests does not match plan.
=> Seems that it was not a good idea to have a koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/xslt dir

t_db_dependent_Circulation_Issuingrule_t.GetIssuingCharge returns
issuingrule1's informations
=> ok for me