[Koha-devel] Password stored in borrowers

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue May 3 21:31:18 CEST 2016

The password is encrypted with bcrypt,  so you will want to follow Michael's suggestion and call one of the many API available to validate a user's credentials.

But there is no way you can ever get a cleartext version of the password from the database. If you can in any system (library or otherwise) never ever use that system.

Chris