[Koha-devel] Fuzzy searching in ICU

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri May 6 02:25:53 CEST 2016

Yeah, I think the system preference for UseICU even says it doesn’t do much. Since ICU/CHR is configured by changing the default.idx file, I don’t think it’s a very representative setting. Perhaps better than nothing.

In any case, I’ll look at Barton’s email now…

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St