[Koha-devel] Time to think Plack?

Petter Goksøyr Åsen petter.goksoyr.asen at kul.oslo.kommune.no
Fri May 6 14:11:29 CEST 2016

This sounds like music in my ears:)

After using Koha with Plack I never ever want to go back to CGI (which is unbearably slow in my opinion).

I want to encourage all you libraries out there who haven't tried out Plack yet - do it! There are some bugs still (esp. related to caching) - but together we can find & fix them faster :)

Petter Goksøyr Åsen
Deichmanske bibliotek / Oslo Public Library