[Koha-devel] Dev a app with android studio

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon May 9 02:53:25 CEST 2016

The HTTP API for Koha is still a work in-progress.

As for an Android app, I believe this was done in the past, but it didn't
find much traction in the community. Instead, the community relies on the
responsive theme for the OPAC for mobile access.

David Cook
Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St