[Koha-devel] kohadevbox: ansible => master move

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:04:09 CEST 2016

Hi everyone, I filled an issue in the kohadevbox repo 12 days ago,
requesting for feedback on merging the 'ansible' branch into 'master'. I
got little feedback ,but we agreed (with Magnus) that in the scenario of no
objections, we would merge it [1]

It is now merged, and the original branch is kept in hte 'legacy' branch
for those still using it.

Sorry for any inconveniences this changes might cause. Remember kohadevbox
accepts bug reports [2] and (of course!) pull requests or plain patches.

I've been told there are issues running it in Jessie which I couldn't
reproduce, please fill bugs if problems persist.

[1] https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox/issues/92
[2] https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox/issues

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi