[Koha-devel] Slow Searching

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon May 23 12:41:00 CEST 2016

Barry,
The zebrasrv(1) [warn] ir_session (exception) is unrelated to your performance issues.
The yaz-client search cannot be compared with the interface.
Koha 3.22.06 is much slower than say Koha 3.16.
You really need plack and memcached. Check if they function properly.
16GB RAM and SSD sounds good to me.

 Marcel