[Koha-devel] Create autocomplete for addbiblio.pl

Rodrigo Santellan rsantellan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:29:41 CET 2016

Stefano,

This work really good *$('input[id^=tag_110_subfield_**a_]') *I can select
the desired inputs that way without touching anything. I still will propose
to add the class that add more data to the field.

Jonathan: for what I see the plugins add stuff after the field not in the
field like I want.

Thanks for the help!

Regards