[Koha-devel] INSTALL.debian is outdated

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Tue Nov 15 09:58:19 CET 2016

I have opened bug 17626 and attached a patch.
I have removed all the INSTALL.distri files and replace the content of
INSTALL with 3 links to the wiki:
- koha on ubuntu - packages
- koha on debian
- a link to kohadevbox for developers
Feel free to provide a more complete patch if you like.

Cheers,
Jonathan