[Koha-devel] INSTALL.debian is outdated

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Nov 15 15:29:17 CET 2016

+1 to this cleanup, and also to a link to 'installing from source'.. though
which version of that is most up to date is a mystery to me.

*Martin Renvoize*

Development Manager

*T:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*F:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

*E:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

www.ptfs-europe.com

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com