[Koha-devel] Koha 3.22, Plack & EDS plugin

SUZUKI Arthur arthur.suzuki at univ-lyon3.fr
Tue Nov 22 15:49:48 CET 2016

Hello Paul,

I don't know much about EDS nor Plack but I've been playing with koha
plugin functionality lately.

I guess you're talking about this plugin :
https://github.com/ebsco/edsapi-koha-plugin

does the koha plugin directory falls in the Plack scope?

If koha is installed from Source, this directory is
"$KOHA_USERDIR/var/lib/plugins/"

(I don't know for debian package, but probably something like
/var/lib/koha/plugins)

Hope this helps.

Arthur

--